What We Do
Guy T. Minutoli, Owner/Director:
Guy T. Minutoli, Director
Dodge-Thomas Funeral Home has maintained a tradition of personal attention to our families individuals needs. We are caring and experienced professionals who are committed to taking care of every detail at your request. Our funeral directors are well versed in the funeral traditions of all faiths and backgrounds. We offer professional direction of services, whether held in the funeral home, church, burial, cremation, synagogue, cemetery, crematory or mausoleum.
A funeral is a very personal event, and there is no standard practice. The type of funeral service provided is influenced by many factors including tradition, custom, religion and individual preference. We believe that funerals need to be adaptive in order to suit each individual family’s needs and wishes.
Please feel confident knowing that we will answer any of your questions in a clear and comprehensive manner. We take the time to fully explain all of our services offered, as well as our pricing information so that you are comfortably informed. We will ensure that the arrangements you make be carried out with dignity, compassion and precision.
Guy T. Minutoli
Other suggestions can be made for:
Other services we provide:
Dodge-Thomas Inc., Funeral Home has been established since 1816. We have always taken pride in serving our families with utmost dignity and reverence. Feel comfortable having us provide you with helpful information on your funeral preparation concerns.
- Offering complete selection of caskets, burial vaults, urns, and clothing
- Pre-need arrangements.
- Procuring the death certificate and burial or cremation permit - What is a Death Certificate?
- Complete selection of personalized prayer cards and acknowledgment stationery
- Coordinate service details with church and clergy - Local Churches.
- Writing and placing classified death notices in newspapers - Local Newspapers.
- Assistance in composing obituaries
- Funeral arrangements both out of state and abroad - Contact Us.
- Arranging for cremation services, if desired
- Coordinating with cemetery officials and scheduling interments - Local Cemeteries.
- Providing pallbearers, when requested
- Providing benefits assistance in completing forms for Social Security, insurance, Veterans benefits and Pensions - List of Government Resources that may be available to you.
- Notary Public service assistance - What is a Notary?
- Coordinating cemetery monuments, grave markers and engravings
- Coordinating fraternal organization services - A list of New York Fraternal Organizations.
Dodge-Thomas Funeral Home - Glen Cove
26 Franklin Avenue